$450,000 $2,416 est/mo Sourced by Back At You

000 County Road Y-154,Fremont, MO 63941

Fremont MO, 63941

Share with a friend


Absolutely Beautiful Fremont Missouri farm offered for sale on the open market for the first time! This 110-acre t/- farm has everything to offer and then some. With approximately 70 percent grass and the remaining 30 percent in Oak and Marketable Walnut Timber it would suffice as a working cattle farm, as it has been in the past, or a hunting farm, or both. Featuring some of the most amazing home sites this part of the county has to offer the views from the top of the farm are breathtaking! This farm is fenced and crossed fenced for rotational grazing and has two barns on site. The larger of the two barns is an 80x50 with steel trusses and the smaller barn is set up with horse stalls and a coral outside. Located less than 10 miles from Peck Ranch Conservation area where the State of Missouri re-introduced Rocky Mountain Elk to the area roughly 10 years ago you are likely to see Elk on this property at some point. With city water and electric on the property this would make an amazing farm to build your forever home and watch the sunrise and sunset all from one spot! Don't miss your opportunity to own this great Farm in Fremont!


Listing TypeFor Sale
Days On Site192
Listing Provided ByRed Cedar Land Company LLC | Anthony Rodebush


Property ViewPanoramic
MLS Internet Data Exchange (IDX) information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by Southern Missouri Regional MLS.

Request a showing

Request a showing

Loading Form
Listings Checked: 1 minute ago
Zip Code63941
Community NameN/A
School DistrictVan Buren
Elementary SchoolVan Buren
Middle SchoolVan Buren
High SchoolVan Buren
Listing VS Median (in N/A)
low | high
79.111111111111% of Average
On Site:
low | high
100% of Average
Sourced by Back At You
Listing Updated: June 11, 2024 at 2:08:36 AM PDT